In this video we are building a Temperature and humidity monitor, a simple Arduino Weather Station using an Arduino Mega, an LCD Display Shield with a DHT11 sensor. If you have a DHT22 sensor, the wiring is exactly the same.
Arduino Weather Station #1?
The parts needed in order to build this project are these:
WHERE TO BUY
1. Arduino Mega: http://bit.ly/ArduinoMega
2. Keypad display: http://bit.ly/ArduinoKeypadDisplay
3. The DHT11 sensor: http://bit.ly/29FdNaZ
4. OLED Multimeter: http://bit.ly/OLED_METER
5. Powerbank: http://bit.ly/PowerBank_XiaoMi
6. Wires: http://bit.ly/WiresArduino
Full disclosure: All of the links above are affiliate links. I get a small percentage of each sale they generate. Thank you for your support!
Arduino Weather Station tutorial – The connection
The connection with the Arduino Mega board is very simple.
CODE OF THE PROJECT
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
Never miss a video: Subscribe to educ8s.tv